Thursday, October 20, 2011

Sucks to ur ashma..


So today was going well till chef buddy laid into me about our last week plating.... I really wonder if he thinks I don't know that I need to control the kitchen. That it works better if we have a calm kitchen... Well no shit. But when I feel my higher ups breathing down my neck and u sort of want to impress...and shit ain't happen the way its suppose to , I get upset. Not with the staff , with myself. And sure I understand that it effects them but they have worked with me long enough to know this. But while he is right on some level he I believes that this friendship gives him A right to be all in my shit.... Crap.....I just realized it does give him the right! CRAP....... And then he goes and says something nice..... Damn him!

No comments: