Sunday, December 13, 2009

Xmas came early for some good little girl

Was told by the client last week that they live in fear of losing me to Food Network.

Now while it would take a shit load of money and me to be have the show as I exactly want it***
to lure me to Food Network, the sentiment was appreciated. But the reality is I have a great staff that thankfully after almost two years, they know how i like things done without me having to explain myself .
Cooks are the lest appreciated people in foodservice. Servers know right away by their tips if they have done a good job.Cooks...well the best we can hopeful is the food doesnt come back.

Complaint number 1 that drives us nuts:

Order for MR beef and it is cooked beautifully and it comes back with a request for it to be cooked more!!!


please people.....here....I will go through it for you.

Rare.....Bloody and Cold center. Barely cooked
Medium Rare........Cooked a little longer, slightly bloody warmish middle
Medium....pink center very little blood and warm center
Medium Well.....very thin strip of pink warm center
Well....Get the chicken.

No comments: