Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Are you talking to me???

ok ok...fuck it, I am going to just come out and say...





who the friggged frag are YOU to tell me what is and isn't important in my kitchen????

what gives YOU the right to say I am looking to hard to find something wrong when a grown adult with a semi decent brain can STILL not get that when cooking crap tasting/looking or medicore foood is not acceptable and that I am not standing for it anymore??

It may fly in your kitchen , BUT piss off !! It doesnt fly in mine.






AND....if the person I am "scrutinizing" has a known and long history of this and YOU know this already then double middle fingers to you. BACK OFF and show a little support and maybe advice on how to rid myself once and for all of them. Patronizing  because your a boy chef or because you think your all that , is not cool.


THIS is why i dislike other chefs

No comments: