Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Crave

So I am at work....... Yeah I am at work, writing in my blog ,contemplating whether or not I want to stay in the one dining hall or go back to the other.  This is the big issue in my day right now.

I have been so serious with this journal lately . It is sort of pissing me off. But that is work life right now. Everything is sort of messed up and not one person higher than me wants to own up to it. But I am and then I get to take on the problems they created . But as they say shit rolls down hill.
Now don't get the impression that I am whining or complaining here. Trust me ,talk to some of the people that work here and you know what I say is true.

The place is not happy anymore. We have happy moments when we joke and sing and talk dirty . But on the whole we are all going through the motions.

So that has to change.

I am not one to just get by with this sort of sadness and depressing situation.

So that is what we are going to do even if it kills us...by kill us I mean me getting fired... We are going to have fun, do what we want and above all sing off key while making fantastic food.

I mean seriously who doesn't love watching a 41 year old chef sing off key to Air Supply!?
I take requests for both food and songs...



Money too.



Oh and beer.





No comments: